Commissioning & Qualification Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Commissioning & Qualification Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Commissioning & Qualification Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Salary: Up to €46 per hour, depending upon experience.
Commissioning & Qualification Specialist Role:
- Support a suite team during a commissioning and qualification program, incorporating Electrical and Instrumentation scope into the overall project scope.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the C&Q team and the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Confirm that all electrical/I+C connection dwgs are highlighted and walked down without issues.
- Provide coordination expertise during C&Q activities as needed.
- Experience of design and construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Ability to work in design and construction large project environment within Ireland.
- Working knowledge of control systems and automation.
- Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP project delivery.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Commissioning & Qualification Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48492.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.