Communication and Engagement Specialist
CK Technical are recruiting for a Communication and Engagement Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site in Hertfordshire on temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Our client is the world's largest biotech company, a leader in personalised medicine, a leading provider of cancer treatments and the market leader of in vitro diagnostics at their site in Hertfordshire on temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Location: Easily accessible by main public transport links.
Required to launch and implement a communication strategy for a global IT User Services function. You will Plan, develop and deliver a timeline of IT news stories, publications, events and be proactive with communication activities focusing on User stories. The aim is to drive engagement across the organisation and within the function.
Your main duties will be:
- Draft talking points and quotes to support internal media channels.
- Liaise with the teams across the globe on upcoming announcements and publications related to IT.
- Collaborative working to find the stories and highlight them through communication channels.
- Design, create and publish innovative content such as videos and visuals in coordination with global teams
Skill set required:
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategy and campaigns, and collecting data to present results.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with social media and using social media to support campaigns.
- Exceptional organisational skills and reliability to organise a complex programme of work and deliver in time autonomously.
- This role can either be part or full time contractor- Will be working globally so must be flexible and conduct calls out of core hours
If you are successful you will be joining a global biotech company based in Hertfordshire.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47623 in all correspondence.