CK Group are recruiting for a Communications Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham or Maidenhead on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
Location: This Communications Manager role will be home based.
- 47.67 per hour PAYE.
Communications Manager Role:
- Responsible for regional issues management.
- Support clusters with issues management.
- Write and edit statements and communications materials.
- Support in the preparation of positionand messaging on potential issues working closely with R&D and Government Affairs.
- Work closely with the EMEA Sustainability Core Team to develop and roll out a strategy for regular engaging internal communications that ensure employees understandthe Healthy Lives Framework, how EMEA is driving sustainability and our progress.
- University/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- You will have the ability to work with brand teams, legal and other CoEs to ensure Enterprise alignment.
- Issues management experience is required for this role
- Previous experience in Marketing/Advertising is required.
Apply: For further information or to apply for this Communications Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49238.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.