Compliance Engineer - East Midlands
Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Compliance Engineer to join an Engineering Solutions company at their site in Staffordshire on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary on offer.
Our client specialises in engineering design, project management and technical consulting for clients in the food, brewing, drinks, life sciences and advanced technology sectors. They are a division of a global engineering & technical services organisation.
- Manage machine risk assessments, validation of safety control system (functional safety) and DSEAR reviews (combustible dusts, gases and vapours).
- Advise on new installations, during design and installation phases, on compliance with the machine and process safety aspects.
- Undertake CE/Machinery/PUWER safety reviews.
- Report on new or changed plants, and Machinery Safety assessment of complex assemblies.
- Provide ATEX/DSEAR surveys of installations for combustible dusts, gases and vapours.
- Support design teams as and when required.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or chemical engineering), or with HNC or above together with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Machinery Safety experience - CMSE.
- Functional Safety experience.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- ATEX/DSEAR experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45520 in all correspondence.