Computer System Validation (CSV) Support Coordinator
Keir Betts is currently recruiting for a Computer Systems Validation Support Coordinator to join a truly independent UK pharmaceutical company, focused on researching and developing novel dermatological treatments on a full time permanent basis at their site in Hertfordshire.
Based close to Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, the role will require you to ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements throughout the system development lifecycle. To perform the role of validation team leader as appropriate on CSV projects, assisting in the preparation, review, approval and issue of Computer System Validation Documentation. Also assisting in the maintenance of the CSV master plan and system register. In addition, maintenance of traceability/document matrices and maintaining the library of validation documents and ensure they are available for inspection whenever required.
The salary for the role is competitive and with a pension, healthcare and other benefits.In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A good understanding of CSV and the principles of GxP.
- Knowledge of software testing and installation.
- Previous experience in use and validation experience of commonly used systems in Pharmaceutical environments i.e. LIMS, Chromatography Data Systems, Laboratory Analytical Systems, Manufacturing systems, eDMS, ERP etc.
- High level of skill in use of common office applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload around a range of deadlines from different sources.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and 'people skills'.
- High attention to detail.
If successful, you will be joining a company with over a 50 year history and focused on researching and developing novel dermatological treatments. In addition to a strong benefits package there is highly competitive salary structure.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Keir on 01246 457 737 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46565 in all correspondence.