Continuous Improvement Engineer
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join a company in the chemical manufacturing industry at their site based in Norwich on a permanent basis.
Our client is a chemical company that manufactures agro-chemical products.
This role is located in Norwich. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding area and towns such as Thetford and Great Yarmouth.
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the development of plant modification projects from initial concept, through the feasibility stage and handover to the Engineering Projects Team.
- Continuously improve the standards and performance of process and plant.
- Provide a total engineering service on assigned Capex projects encompassing project engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Carry out the detailed design and project engineering stages with oversight of the installation of plant modifications.
- Provide well defined feasibility studies, justification and delivery schedules for projects.
- Ensure that work carried out meets agreed company standards and procedures while satisfying all statutory and legislative requirements.Your Background:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An MSc in Chemical Engineering and a Chartered Engineer/Fellow of the I.Chem.E.
- A 6sigma black belt with a detailed understanding of Lean & CI tools and techniques.
- Extensive process/projects experience with a good working knowledge of civil, mechanical, instrument and electrical engineering.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47011 in all correspondence.