Contract Pricing Analyst - Leeds
CK Group is recruiting for a Contract Pricing Analyst to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis until the end of the year initially.
Within Commercial Excellence the company provide best in class commercial support to both internal stakeholders and external customers, this role delivers aspects of the Pricing functions from the end to end Price Setups (Pricing Cycle), to Price Query Management and issuing Customer Price Reports
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage all workflows through the Pricing Cycle (except stage 4) ensuring completeness and accuracy:
- Manage the Expiring Discounts pricing process to ensure no expire in error
- Maintain up-to-date List Price information on full Product Portfolio
- Amend System Price setups for List Prices changes, product substitutes or other changes
- If required by the Price Compliance Manager amend system discounts for Contract Management
- Ensure all SOX compliance responsibilities are met when offering a Price
- Ensure all Pricing is Authorised and Approved prior to issuing and draft offer letter/schedules for review with Price Compliance Manager
- Liaise with Price Data Team to ensure all EPICs and workflows are completed
- Remit includes Pricing for Tenders, Pricing Agreements, Proposals, Addendums & producing one-off Quotes as required
Price Query Management:
- Resolve pricing queries to agreed timelines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process credits where required to resolve pricing queries
- Ensure any required remedial action is completed following price queries
- Provide pricing intelligence reports to key stakeholders on a monthly basis
Customer Price Report: · Produce detailed Customer Price Reports for Trust's and internal customers following any changes or as requests by stakeholders
- Co-ordinate & Produce Annual Pricing catalogues as required
- Ensure all Nexus Catalogues for Supplier/Hub or Trust managed arrangements are delivered (PDT)
- Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial, Product/Marketing and Sales teams
- Liaise as required with other departments such as Regulatory, Legal and Finance· Be a part of the wider Commercial Excellence Department
- Work with Tender Team and Price Compliance Manager
- Maintain strong Customer relationships including any 3rd Party representatives
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Price Data Team
Skills and competencies required:
- Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc) particularly Excel
- High attention to detail and numeric
- Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, directors, sales force and other line managers - through multiple medias.
- Ability to prioritise work on a daily basis.
- Team player
Education & Experience Required:
- Prior Experience working within a Pricing or Finance/Commercial Role
- Experience using JDE and SAP
- Good working knowledge of CM is advantageous
- Knowledge of EU Legislation regarding procurement is beneficial
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni, Julie or Heather at CK Group on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42779 in all correspondence.