Customer Service And Logistics Administrator - Stallingborough
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator to join a well known speciality chemical manufacturer based in North Lincolnshire. As a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator you will be joining a company with a wide range of products on a permanent basis on their COMAH manufacturing plant in North Lincolnshire.
The salary on offer for this vacancy is up to £25,000pa depending on experience.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service and Logistics Administrator will be to provide efficient customer service and to administrate customer's orders and logistics.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, processing and confirming in SAP bulk & pack UK, European & Export orders. Liaising if necessary with Finance dept with regard to credit control. Liaising with Production planning to ensure orders are dispatched to meet lead times and customer's required delivery dates.
- Monitoring and supplying customers using vendor managed inventory (VMI).
- When necessary providing solutions to non standard or problem orders to ensure lowest additional costs whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Placing orders for all transport modes as per instructions from site & centralised freight purchasing. Ensuring in SAP accurate loading lists & freight accruals.
- Arranging transport for raw materials and finished products to and from the warehouse.
- Preparing necessary despatch paperwork and (export) documentation as per customer and country requirements.
- Raising relevant billing documents, process customer returns and credit notes in line with company authorisation policy.
- Taking responsibility to ensure all relevant month end procedures including consignment stock is completed to the timetable set by Finance.
For the Customer Service and Logistics Administrator vacancy you will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in customer service and logistics within a manufacturing industry is essential.
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent, with high grades in Maths and English as a minimum. Ideally educated to degree level.
- Computer literacy and word processing skills. Experience with SAP is beneficial.
- Good written and oral communications.
- A current driving licence.
For more information or to apply for this Customer Service and Logistics Administrator position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC40918 in all correspondence.