Customer Service And Logistics Administrator - Stallingborough
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator to join a multinational speciality chemicals manufacturer based at their site in Stallingborough on a permanent basis.
Our client are a global speciality chemical manufacturer with a wide range of products supplying the materials, pharmaceuticals and consumer products sectors. They are a well established company with multiple sites in the UK and globally.
The role is based at our client's site in stallingborough, North Lincolnshire near the coast. This site is commutable from Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service and Logistics Administrator will be to provide efficient customer service and to administrate customer's orders and logistics.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, processing and confirming in SAP bulk & pack UK, European & Export orders. Liaising if necessary with Finance department with regard to credit control. Liaising with Production planning to ensure orders are dispatched to meet lead times and customer's required delivery dates.
- Monitoring and supplying customers using vendor managed inventory (VMI).
- When necessary providing solutions to non standard or problem orders to ensure lowest additional costs whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Placing orders for all transport modes as per instructions from site & centralised freight purchasing. Ensuring in SAP accurate loading lists & freight accruals.
- Arranging transport for raw materials and finished products to and from the warehouse.
To succeed in this role, you will have a background in customer service and logistics within a manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will be qualified to GCSE or equivalent with high grades in Maths and Enlish however a degree level qualification would be preferred.
This role is offering a competitive salary with up to a 12% annual bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and working hours of Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
For more information or to apply for this Customer service and Logistics Administrator position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42736 in all correspondence.