Customer Service Coordinator
CK Technical are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a family owned chemical manufacturing company of organic intermediates at their site based in West Bromwich on a permanent basis.
- 19,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Role: As a Customer Service Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include to:
- Receive, enter and co-ordinate customer's orders and provide a high level of customer service across the business working to ISO 9001.
- Make bookings with freight forwarders, producing all export documentation, invoices and despatch notes.
- Calculate prices and issuing quotations.
- Carry out general administration, filing, scanning and occasionally standing in on reception when needed.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the export and shipping industry.
- GCSE qualifications in Maths and English.
- A qualification in the shipment of Dangerous Goods would be advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage.
The role is a 36.25 hour week with 25 days holiday (plus all UK bank holidays).
For more information or to apply for this Customer Service Coordinator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47965.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.