Customer Services Assistant
CK Group are recruiting for a Customer Services Assistant to join a diagnostics company at their site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Hourly £14 - £18 per hour PAYE dependent on level of experienceCustomer Services Assistant Role:
- You will work across a range of core activities and responsibilities including order processing, handling telephone calls, dealing with new customer accounts and master data management.
- Resolving customer queries including product returns and managing of customer product allocations.
- You will be responsible for the creation of billing documents, monitoring the correct application of commercially approved pricing conditions in SAP, systems and process error detection and resolution.
- Creation and maintenance of GxP relevant processes and liaison with company distribution suppliers as required.
- You will continually develop your expertise within the business.
Your Background: Previousexperience working within a Supply Chain function is required. Excellent understanding of SAP is essential. Previous pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial. You will have the ability to work in cross functional teams, sharing information in written an verbal form. Good understanding of GxP processes would be advantageous.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Customer Services Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51510.