CK Group are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £15ph depending upon experience
Data Analyst Role:
- Collaborate with team members to collectand analyze data
- Structure large data sets to find patterns and actionable insights
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Proficiency in Tableau
- Experience with Machine Learning packages
- Some experience in cloud data warehouse technologies like Google Big query or AWS Redshift
- Experience with reporting anddata visualization skills using software like Tableau or Power BI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Company: Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
Location: This Data Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50484.