Day Shift Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Day Shift Engineer to join a company in the Waste Management industry at their site based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. They offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management.
- 48,000 per annum.
This role is located at our clients' energy recovery facility in South East Birmingham.
Day Shift Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Oversee the operation of our clients' energy recovery facility.
- Support the operations and maintenance teams.
- Supervise contractors and other company employees.
- Schedule and plan work.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualifications in electro-mechanical or power engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the waste and power industries.
- In-depth knowledge of regulations and legislation pertaining to the waste and power industries.
- Proven experience successfully operating a waste facility or power station.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence and mentor.
For more information or to apply for this Day Shift Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48393.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.