CK Group is recruiting for a Decommissioning Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 11 months and has a hourly rate of €41.91
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Decommissioning Engineer will be responsible for line decommissioning. Generates of SDLC retirement plans and summary reports, executes decommissioning plans including archiving computerized control system programs and obtain SDLC packages. Take part in project meetings, assists with troubleshooting of computerized systems, archive computerized system software. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position
To be considered for this role you should have a degree in a Science or Engineering discipline with experience in a manufacturing environment working in FDA-regulated industries within the areas of Validation, Quality, Manufacturing and/or Engineering.
Skill Set should include:
- Demonstrated knowledge in Commissioning, Qualification and/or Validation (CQV) with experience in Bio-process manufacturing operations.
- Experience writing protocols/reports, performing execution of activities associated with process equipment used in manufacturing, troubleshooting or mitigation of discrepancies
- Experience providing technical assessments for deviations, risk assessments, CAPAs, GMP investigation and change controls, assessing proposed changes to validation process to identify requirements necessary to maintain validation status.
- Experience with Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), Installation, Operational and/or Performance Qualification (IQ, OQ and PQ) protocols and final summary reports.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46972 in all correspondence.