Delta V Automation Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Delta V Automation Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Delta V Automation Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Salary: Up to €60 per hour, depending upon experience.
Delta V Automation Engineer Role:
- Responsible for the delivery, and qualification of DeltaV Process Areas.
- Support the project on a day to day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving.
- Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system.
- Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy.
- Working knowledge of GAMP5.
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Delta V Automation Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48624.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.