CK Technical are recruiting for a Demand Planner to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceuticalcompany.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Demand Planner Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To define a wide range of Demand Planning processes to ensure the UKsupply hub operates effectively within the global business.
- Sales and operation planning.
- Integrated business planning.
- Delivering improvements to ensure stable production plans & lower inventory.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A demonstrable track record in demand planning transformation.
- In depth SAP experience, preferably with S4 Hana.
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry or anotherGMP regulated industry.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Demand Planner position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51899.