Deputy Shift Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for a Deputy Shift Site Manager to join a leading independent chemical manufacturing company, based near Birmingham on a permanent basis.
As a Deputy Shift Site Manager, you will be a member of the Emergency Response Team required to deal with external contacts such as the emergency services, neighbours, customers and suppliers out of hours.
- A chemical background
- Several years’ experience working in manufacturing ideally with either supervisory or managerial experience
- Be prepared to take the lead in the Shift Site Manager's absence
- Confident, a good team member, quality and safety focused
- Familiar with emergency response procedures
- A degree qualification in chemistry or a related technical subject
The position works a 4 on, 4 off rota including weekends and nights. The hours of work are 06:00-18:00 for the day shift and 18:00-06:00 for the night shifts.
The salary for the position is £32004 per annum.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47728 in all correspondence.