George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Design Engineer to join a company in the electronics industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of flexible integrated circuits, thinner than a human hair, that can easily be embedded into everyday objects.
This role is located in Cambridge. The site is easily commutable from the rest of the city, and towns such as Bedford or Bury St. Edmunds
Your main duties will be VSLI design and layout of analogue and mixed signal circuits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proof of concept, feasibility studies and simulation.
- Documentation of all product and design information to educate others and provide guidance.
- To perform verification on functional devices with a 'right first time' emphasis.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A Master's or PhD in Electronics or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Expertise in RF, analogue and mixed-signal design.
- A strong background in digital design experience (Verilog, synthesis, timing closure).
- Experience in the VLSI or silicon chip industry would be beneficial.- Knowledge of programming languages such as Cadence, SPICE, Calibre, Unix/Linux, sh, perl, or C would be beneficial.
My client is looking for someone who can push back and question. This will is a role for someone who wants to be at the forefront of my clients' R&D.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46590 in all correspondence.