DevOps Engineer (Blockchain)
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join an exciting blockchain technology start up enabling enterprise to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods. This is a contract position until the end of 2020 with a chance to be extended
The main purpose of the role will be to work with the technical lead to support infrastructure development and work with developers to build internal processes and systems.
Other duties will include to:
- Participate in the building of processes and tools to support the infrastructure
- Build internal capabilities to allow developers to work effectively
- Collaborate with internal and external technical experts within variousdomains
- Maintain high quality systems that we can depend on
- Perform post mortems and root cause analysis to ensure continuous improvement
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Clear understanding of Ethereum blockchain concepts and operation
- 1 year of experience with Solidity
- Working knowledge of Github and Gitbook
- Excellent knowledge of Google Cloud infrastructure
- Experience building and optimizing deployment systems
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044(0) 1246 457 718 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49155 in all correspondence.