Digital Print Quality Engineer
Keir Betts at CK Technical is recruiting for a Digital Print Quality Engineer to join a manufacturing company at their site based in Hampshire on a permanent basis.
Our client provides organisations with secure products. They are a trusted partner of many businesses and have a long history of providing unique products and solutions. Working closely with their clients, the company provides ongoing services, support and consultancy for the duration of every product's lifespan. The company is able to offer a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, career prospects and development opportunities. Benefits include a generous pension scheme, 26 days holiday + bank holidays, annual salary review, holiday flex scheme, healthcare scheme, life assurance, employee discounts and various others.
This role is located Hampshire. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding counties as it has excellent road and public transport links.
Your main duties will be:
- To undertake novel research to push digital print and related technologies beyond their current limits.
- Development of cutting-edge concepts, techniques and solutions.
- New product development for a global customer base.
- Formulation work involving the development of novel materials.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Hands-on experience with digital presses (ink and toner) at both laboratory and production scale, with understanding of inkjet print head and toner drum physics.
- A BSc in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the formulation and development of novel materials, ideally within the digital printing industry.The Benefits:
A highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package as described above.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Keir Betts on 01246 457 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46360 in all correspondence.