Digital Project Manager - Leeds
CK Group is recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
The Role: The candidate will be expected to co-ordinate activities & people based in EMEA, that are involved with creating and leveraging digital website content from concept, translation, marketing approval, Copy Approval, CMS creation to final webpage promotion. This will involve definition of project objectives, requirements, planning, scheduling & execution of project objectives to meet project requirements. We are looking for a candidate that has project coordination skills, experience of website content management (preferable in the Medical Sector) & copy approval (compliance approval).
Responsibilities include to:
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.- Plan, schedule, execute, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Quality management & compliance: Take care of internal processes, regulations, quality standards, documentation. Understand the different requirements of Regulatory, Legal Compliance and Validation to be covered in the US and outside the US as well as design workflow and quality processes accordingly in order to balance risk management and efficiency. Be familiar with the copy/approval processes and apply processes accordingly.
- Co-ordinate the end to end “creation to publication” of website content for EMEA countries by connecting and managing tasks via the use of various internal teams across both EMEA and the U.S.
- Support & coordinate development and testing of websites content and features.
- Support project management team members to ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus. Contact, support, advise and collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders.
Your Background: To be considered for this role you should have:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent proven business experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of web site development or content creation.
- Proven experience in either a project management or project co-ordination role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience working on digital focused projects.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with virtual teams.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills. Has the ability to work with various levels of the organization and is able to present both orally and visually project status reports.
- Ability to work proactively, with limited supervision with customers and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Copy approval/compliance risk areas (Privacy, Legal, Regulatory) would be an advantage.
- Experience working in the Medical Sector would be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Sharepoint & PowerPoint would be an advantage.
- Proven Project Management experience (Certifications) would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 0101438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46106 in all correspondence.