Digital User Experience and Interface Designer
CK Group is recruiting for a Digital User Experience and Interface Designer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis for 6 months and has a hourly rate of £53.13 LTD.
The Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The Location: Located in Maidenhead, the site is easy to get to. Maidenhead is easily accessible from the M40 and the M4 by car and boasts some great train links too. Maidenhead town centre is only a five-minute walk from the train station while the area also offers some great walks along the River Thames.
The Role: Our clients purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands. The Consumer Strategic Plan outlines an aggressive growth agenda with very clear Where to Play choices, and How to Win capabilities identified. The New Way of Marketing (NWOM) was established as a core How to Win strategy to make brand building a clear source of competitive advantage, enabling our client to achieve scale in their marketing investment and productivity gains by driving consistent multi-region creation and execution of big global ideas across their Mega Brands. As part of that, Digital is firmly rooted as a priority capability that they must advance in order to help make them a world class brand building organization.
The Digital User Experience and Interface Designer is part of the EMEA regional Digital IT organization. An expert in the digital technology ecosystem within Consumer for digital brand marketing and digital product development, the successful candidate will be a key interface to business and technology local market, regional and global leadership. They are looking for a digital native who has experience delivering across a broad User experience remit.
The Digital User Experience and Interface Designer will shape (strategy, research, design, innovate, implement, maintain, optimize) how customers discover, consider, use, and interact with our products on the web. You'll bring both the art of design and the science of human interaction to challenge the status quo and deliver an unparalleled experience.
- Recommendations for aligning consistent brand experiences across the digital estate.
- Creation of brand specific wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas.
- Creation of UX specific documentation and designs covering basic principles and brand specific approaches.
- Develop user flows for the customer journey to create a cohesive web presence.
- Instilling best practice UX within the company.
- Representing EMEA to the wider company on UX engagements/initiatives.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead interface re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Carefully balance management of scope to ensure that business expectations are met while not jeopardising targets for time, quality and cost.
Background: Key Experience:
- Experience of all the core UX fundamentals. Specifically, user centered design, usability, interaction design, information architecture.
- Experience creating wireframes and supporting documentation.
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process.
- Experience incorporating multiple branded websites into one consistent global site.
- Experience of working within a matrix organisation.
- Experience of managing projects from end to end, with developments using the Agile methodology.
- Experience of delivering digital solutions across all digital channels. Knowledge of Drupal is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and thrives on fast-paced changing digital environment, excellent communication skills and “can do” attitude.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46911 in all correspondence.