Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for a Distribution Co-Ordinator to join a OEM company in the analytical and instrumentation industry at their site based in Telford on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures components and assemblies that are used in a range of industrial and analytical equipment used for the manufacture of silicon chips through to mass spectrometers.
This role is located in Telford. The site is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall and Shrewsbury.
Your main duties will be to:
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Lift heavy items and may operate a forklift.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Post weights and shopping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production and customers.
- They must also be prepared to contribute to their own learning and development within the role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46707 in all correspondence.