CK Technical are recruiting for a Distribution Specialist position to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of diseases in immunology and neurology.
The Location: This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough.
Distribution Specialist Role:
- Distribution of development materials: GxP Samples, Drug Substance, Drug Product, from/to the company or its subcontracted parties.
- Act as main point of contact for Development Distribution on site.
- Ensure all activities performed are governed by approved procedures and/or instructions to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations, i.e. GMP, GDP.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in international logistics, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain (or equivalent) qualification or significant experience in similar role may be considered in lieu of academic requirements.
- Experience in a customer facing role within an order processing or distribution environment.
- Distribution and cold-chain experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Distribution Specialist role, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48957.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.