Senior E&I Engineer - Pharmaceutical, Cheshire
Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers is currently working with an industry leading Pharmaceutical organisation to recruit for a Senior E&I Engineer to join their Manufacturing site in Cheshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior E&I Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing capital based continuous improvement projects across site relating to the installation & commissioning of the site's electrical & instrumentation systems.
- Leading installation, commissioning and systems validation activities.
- Working closely with Facilities, Engineering, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Senior Management and other teams across site throughout projects to ensure all project objectives are met.
- Supporting the generation of user requirement specifications (URS) as well as producing relevant project documentation & reports.
- Overseeing external contractors on-site.
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP, EHS and quality standards.
As a Senior E&I Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
- A qualification in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Instrumentation or a relevant discipline (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in an E&I Engineer, Project Engineer, Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or relevant Engineering function involved in the installation & commissioning of Electrical & Instrumentation systems.
- Proven experience gained within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device or a related Manufacturing industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior E&I Engineer to join a leading name in the Pharmaceutical industry, who in return offers a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 coupled with excellent benefits including bonus scheme, life assurance, private healthcare & dental and good holiday entitlement.
For more information or to apply to the role of Senior E&I Engineer, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers on 01438 842 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG32644 in all correspondence.