CK Technical are currently recruiting for a EC&I Engineer to join a leading chemical and gas manufacturer at their site in Coleshill, Warwickshire. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
EC&I Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing compliance with IEC 61511.
- Managing the functional safety management system ( as per IEC 61511).
- Assisting the engineering team in specification of appropriate control systems.
Your Background: You will have:
- Graduate in Chemical/Process Engineering or Instrumentation & Control.
- Minimum 5 years industrial experience.
- Preferred to have NEBOSH General certificate and COMPEX qualification.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this EC&I Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49507.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.