CK Technical are recruiting for an EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) Advisor to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a fixed term contract for 9-12 months.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
EHS Advisor Your main duties will be to provide operational advice to ensure high standards of HS&E management are achieved throughout the organisation
EHS Advisor duties:
- Assists with the management and continuous improvement of the EHS Management system
- Assists the business in meeting their legal obligations throughinternal auditing; participation in workplace inspections; reviewing current practices and procedures
- Assists with the development, implementation and monitoring of EHS policies, procedures and strategies
- Maintains EHS records and databases asdetermined by policies and procedures
- Represent EH&S interests in project teams for implementation of new equipment and products
- A degree or equivalent qualification preferably in a science subject
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent or working towards the qualification (Minimum Tech IOSH)
- Knowledge and experience of HS&E management and issues gained by a similar position in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry or related sectors
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this EHS Advisor position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51572.