CK Group Technical are recruiting for a EHS Coordinator to join a long established global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a very wide range of indications (human and animal). This is a two year fixed time role based near Guildford and Woking.
EHS Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- EHS management
- Provide advice and recommendations to employees on matters of EHS to ensure compliance with UK EHS legislation and CorporateRequirements.
- Participate in the creation, development and maintenance of EHS documentation such as SOPs and Risk assessments.
- Ensure all incidents, near misses and accidents are recorded, investigated and filed
- Undertake EHS inspections inall areas of the site.
- Participate in Corporate EHS audits and Regulatory (HSE or Environment Agency) visits
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge and experience in advising on matters of Environment, Health and Safety in a practical setting is essential.
- Knowledge of EHS regulatory environment is essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent)at Grade 4/C or above, including English and Math's
- National General Certificate in OccupationalHealth and Safety (NEBOSH)
For more information or to apply for this EHS Coordinator position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email email@example.com , quoting job ref 51743.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlementto work in the UK (OR IF THE ROLE IS NOT IN THE UK, STATE SPECIFI)