ERP Development Technician - Skelton
Emily Mills at CK Group is recruiting for an ERP Development Technician to join a company in the materials manufacturing industry at their site based in Skelton, North Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global business with over 70 years experience in non woven materials. They design, manufacture and distribute high quality, high performance materials including non-woven and saturated felts, extruded filmic materials, and wet web saturated cellulose board. They work with some of the worlds biggest brands and have manufacturing facilities on three continents. Sustainability is at the heart of their product design and development. By using lean manufacturing practices, they minimise our environmental impact.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Skelton, North Yorkshire which is easily commutable from the areas around Teesside and set in a lovely coastal town.
The Role: Our client is looking for someone with the desire to become part of an expanding IT department within their Global business. The initial focus for this role would be to develop and improve the current BaaN ERP system, both through functionality and user performance. This role will also lead and prepare for a future project of implementing a modern ERP system.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead development, configuration and customisations of the existing ERP system
- Coordinate and manage a program of BaaN improvement projects
- Management of resources, cost and timescales
- Identify potential future ERP solutions and develop clear strategies
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally, ensuring the best results can be delivered
- Interact effectively across business functions and locations to participate in analysis, design, and implementation
- Develop code solutions to problems using structured approach considering long term maintainability and accessibility
- Liaise with outsourced IT support provider
Proven ERP development background and technical skillset including o PL/SQL/4GL, table building and queries o Programming experience, C programming experience would be advantageous o VB script
Strong customisation and implementation skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to identify problems and find effective solutions
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to travel overseas when required
The Benefits: The client is offering the chance to join a global team with development opportunities, and a salary of up to £33,000 dependant upon experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44106 in all correspondence.