CK Group are recruiting for an ERP Officer to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Hitchin on a permanent basis.
The Company: Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
Location: This role is located in Hitchin.
ERP Officer Role:
- Overseeing completion of tasks on IFS change controls.
- Primary IFS HDadministrator, reviewing incoming IFS Helpdesk cases, assigning cases and where appropriate assisting in their resolution.
- Monitoring IFS helpdesk cases and updating progress.
- Managing the IFS Change Control Log and issuing cc numbers for new change requests.
- Some experience of using an ERP system such as IFS.
- Proficiency in the use of common office applications (Word, Excel etc).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this ERP Officer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 51513.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.