Electrical & Automation Engineer
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for an Electrical & Automation Technician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
You will be responsible for the reliable operation of electrical and automation/controls equipment on manufacturing and packaging machinery and supporting systems.
Duties will include:
- Fault finding and repair of all electrical equipment and controls to ensure optimum performance and GMP compliance.
- Ensuring good manufacturing and engineering practices are followed in all areas of responsibility.
- Commissioning activities to confirm all equipment will operate in accordance with design.
- Ensuring all installation and qualification tasks are executed smoothly.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Experience within a regulated, GMP environment such as pharmaceuticals, medical device manufacturing or FMCG.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46499 in all correspondence.