Electrical Design Engineer
CK Technical are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a company in the cogeneration industry at their site based in Horsham on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of CHP units.
This role is located in Horsham. The site is easily commutable from Worthing, Brighton and is commutable from London with trains running from Victoria and London Bridge.
Electrical Design Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be to:. Produce designs to enable successful installation, commissioning, operation and servicing of CHP units.
- Provide input and support through the full life cycle of a project from sales to service.
- Produce electrical designs in relation to power generation and industrial installations inclusive of earthing systems, protection systems and fault studies.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience designing HV distribution systems.
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning of HV systems.
- A professional qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of CHP would be HIGHLY desirable.
This person can be eligible for a car allowance and home working may be possible for the right person.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47714 in all correspondence.