Electrical Engineer - Brinny
CK Group is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and testing, the manufacturing of electrical equipment. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The purpose of this role is to plan & schedule Electrical maintenance & to execute electrical projects.
Key Responsibilities include to:
- Act as designee for Site Electrical Lead when required.
- Oversee the timely completion of Electrical work orders and resolve issues if required. Ensure compliance for same.
- SN 23 - Electrical Safety Standard program implementation.
- SN 22- Lockout/Tagout implementation.
- Assist with continuous and reliable supply of Electricity across the site.
- Manage Electrical projects.
- Plan & schedule Electrical maintenance.
- Support audits on the Electrical Safety program.
- Be a point of contact for Electrical related queries.
- Liaise with Electrical/Maintenance contractors.
- Task Supervisor and Area Owner for Electrical related work.
- Review and approve Electrical modifications, change requests, and SOP's.
- Conduct walk-downs/review of electrical installations.
- Attend Factory and Site Acceptance Tests as required.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have previous experience in a similar role and a demonstratable understanding of EHS & GMP compliance requirements (particularly from an Engineering perspective), demonstrated capability within the Audit environment (specifically EHS) and have preferably working in a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply for the Electrical Engineer position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45482 in all correspondence.