Electrical Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Electrical Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client helps biopharmaceutical companies improve patient outcomes with a range of albumin-based products and technologies that facilitate the development of superior biotherapeutics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deputise electrical engineering trade
- Perform maintenance activities in a safe, compliant and timely manner within the established KPI framework and report to Electrical Supervisor
- Project management of small engineering projects
- To contribute and provide support as required for large capital investment projects
- Provide of routine out-of-hours emergency call-out support on the engineering call-out rota
- To liaise with and take responsibility for on-site external engineering contractors/consultants to ensure all activities are conducted in line with agreed procedures and protocols
- Assisting with writing and reviewing routine documentation such as SOPs, risk assessments, method statements and change requests
- Ensuring that all documentation is kept up-to-date and reflects correct validated status
- Ideally having served a recognised electrical craft/technician apprenticeship complete with supporting qualifications plus:
- C&G 2382 17th/18th Edition certification and C&G 2394/2395 (or equivalent) in Inspection and Testing
- An HNC/HND or an equivalent electrical engineering qualification is also highly desirable, but consideration will be given to candidates with lower technical qualifications who can demonstrate relevant experience
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' post-apprenticeship experience within a process-oriented industrial environment
- Familiarity with standard industrial electrical LV infrastructure. Experience of control systems (conventional/PLC), VSDs, motor control, process instrumentation, BMS and SCADA systems would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of or previous experience of cGMP compliance, deviation management, change control, process improvement programmes is desirable
For more information or to apply for this Electrical Engineer position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44121 in all correspondence.