CK Group is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a 12 month contract basis. Pay rate is €24 - €41 per hour dependent on your level of experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The purpose of this role is to plan & schedule electrical maintenance & to execute electrical projects.
Key Responsibilities include to:
- Act as designee for Site Electrical Lead when required.
- Oversee the timely completion of Electrical work orders and resolve issues if required. Ensure compliance for same.
- SN 23 - Electrical Safety Standard program implementation.
- SN 22- Lockout/Tagout implementation.
- Assist with continuous and reliable supply of Electricity across the site.
- Design & Manage Electrical projects.
- Plan & schedule Electrical maintenance.
- Support audits on the Electrical Safety program.
- Point of contact for Electrical related queries.
- Liaise with Electrical/Maintenance contractors.
- Task Supervisor and Area Owner for Electrical related work.
- Review and approve Electrical modifications, change requests, and SOP's.
- Conduct walk-downs/review of electrical installations.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Experience of High Voltage equipment.
- Strong Compliance mindset, demonstrated capability of understanding EHS & GMP compliance requirements (particularly from an Engineering perspective), demonstrated capability within the Audit environment (specifically EHS).
For more information or to apply for the Electrical Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47033 in all correspondence.