Electrical Engineering Technician
George Truman is recruiting for an Electrical Engineering Technician to join a company in the glass industry at their site based in West Lancashire on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the world's largest glass and glazing manufacturers for the architectural, automotive and technical glass sectors.
This role is located in Lathom. The site is easily commutable from Liverpool, Wigan and Bolton.
Your main duties will be:
- Fault finding on R&D equipment.
- Routine maintenance.
- Project work such as assisting with installation and modification.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding on complex systems.
- Some mechanical work.
- Occasional international travel.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A City and Guilds electrical qualification.
- Experience in industrial or commercial engineering.
- Mechanical skills or the willingness to develop them.
- A forklift truck license, an IPAF qualification or other similar industry recognised safety training would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46596 in all correspondence.