Electrical Technician - Wiltshire to Berkshire
Emily Mills is recruiting for an Electrical Technician to work for a leading UK company in Environmental Solutions. This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
The Company: Our client is a specialist designer, installer & operator of CHP, delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating. Their aim is to ensure their solutions exactly match their clients' and customers' needs, they have engineers, designers and software systems specialists that deliver the most appropriate technology based on world leading applications to produce cost efficient, sustainable and maintainable solutions.
The Location: This role is predominantly covering the Wiltshire to Berkshire area.
- Take responsibility for planned and breakdown maintenance activities on a wide variety of heavy and light current electrical apparatus across the asset base, including rotating equipment, switchgear, control equipment, building services etc.
- Report, diagnose and remedy plant defects, proposing modifications & improvements where appropriate
- Liaise with and support other Company staff as required.
- Supervise Contractors staff as required.
- Liaise with site Maintenance and Operations departments.
- Liaise with Contractors, issue permits.
- Carry out Maintenance activities on Veolia sites across a wide geographical area.
- Interface with suppliers.
- Supervise contractors on site and issue permits.
- On job training of apprentices where appropriate/applicable.
- Ensure compliance with the company's Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Policies.
- Good PLC knowledge.
- Previous experience of working on instrumentation and control systems.
- Previous experience in HV systems.
- Experience gained in a continuous process industry.
- Computer literate and ability to train in computerised maintenance systems.
- Complex trained and /or 17th Edition trained would be desirable.
- City and Guilds 2391 is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44591 in all correspondence.