CK Technical are recruiting for an Electrician to join a building materials company at their site in Nottingham. This is a contract role with a shift pattern.
You will be joining the company at their headquarters. The company isthe UK's leading supplier of sustainable construction materials.
The Electrician role will need to have:
- Time served Electrical /Process control engineering craftsman
- Multi skilled Engineering maintenance , with skills and experience inmechanical maintenance
- 18th Edition
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives (ABB)
- Experience of LV switch gear & control gear systems
- Experience of Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- Good electrical fault finding techniques
- IOSH or equivalent
- Basic PLC experience (Siemens S7 , Allen Bradley)
- Process control & Instrumentation systems knowledge (Temperature, Pressure, Level, Weighing)
For more information or to apply for this Electrician position, please contact George Truman on01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51828
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.