Electromechanical Project Manager - Hull
CK Group is recruiting for an Electromechanical Project Manager to join a global company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis initially for 6 months which may be extended.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients.
Hull is a port city in East Yorkshire, is named as the UK's City of Culture 2017. The city is at the eastern end of the M62 and can be easily accessed from the rest of the UK motorway network.
The Electromechanical Project Manager will provide Engineering and Technical support and expertise for the Outsourced Manufacture of Advanced Wound Devices
Key responsibilities include:
- Sustain engineering and management of component obsolescence through collaborative engagement with Procurement and suppliers
- Contributing to the management of manufacturing cost base through delivery of profit improvements that support annual Productivity targets
- Maintaining compliance through adherence to applicable standards, e.g. IEC 60601
- Supporting product delivery as an integrated member of a portfolio specific business unit.
- Fulfills Quality System requirements as described within the Quality Manual.
- Complies with all health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and job hazard assessments applicable to specified job activities including medical evaluations as required by job function.
Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering would be preferred. To succeed in this role you will come from regulated industry, preferably medical devices and be familiar with FDA and other regulatory standards. You will have worked in high volume industry in a role with a focus on on cost saving, efficiency and process improvement projects utilizing statistical tools. You will be a talented problem solver and be able to demonstrate and understand of continuous improvement in both the application of technical solutions and the development of people, processes and systems.
This is an office based role and the hours of work are 8:30 to 5pm. There will be some communication with the US and China so some flexibility is required.
For more information or to apply for the Electromechanical Project Manager position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45430 in all correspondence.