CK Group is recruiting for an Energy Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of between €28.80 to €48.96 depending on experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site can be difficult to get to via public transport.
Your role as the Energy Engineer is to support the site Energy function on site on behalf of the Engineering Department. You will be responsible for ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the management energy on site.
Key Responsibilities:· Project management and support of energy project and initiatives on site
- Be proactive in identifying energy improvement initiative and cost savings
- Establish and support site department energy teams and champions to ensure energy is a core part of people roles and responsibilities
- Support the energy monitoring & metering project and act as SPOC for future projects with an energy focus
- Ensure site compliance to ISO 50001
- Set up new Fire and safety equipment on maintenance system and implement maintenance routines to ensure high maintenance levels for new building start-ups.
- Ensure Project Design meets Energy Efficient Design (EED) for New / Upgrades builds to Site, National and Company Global Building Standards.
To succeed in this role you will have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards. You will have a high level of knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements, proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment and understand the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on +44 1438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47648 in all correspondence.