Engineer Night Shift
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for an Engineer Night Shift to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client is helping cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage. The site is easily commutable from areas north of London.
Your main duties will be:
- To undertake a Preventive and Predictive maintenance strategy for all of the assets on site
- Providing knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure.
- To work within multi-skilled teams to ensure all company projects are completed.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To ensure full compliance with all EHS and GMP regulations.
- To participate in a 4-on/4-off shift pattern, 7:00pm to 7:00am.
- To participate in 'out of normal hours' working when required.Your Background:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven understanding of Building Services, M&E systems, building fabric and BMS, EMS systems and HVAC systems.
- Proven industry experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46914 in all correspondence.