CK Technical are recruiting for an Engineering Manager (within projects and automation) to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client helps cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage. The site is easily commutable from London and areas around Hertfordshire.
Engineering Project Manager Role:
Your main duty will be to manage engineering projects from inception to completion.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage the Engineering department to ensure all employees are fully motivated to achieve best performance.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert of the manufacturing centre automated systems (including but not limited to Building and Environmental Management Systems).- Manage projects, from inception to completion in accordance to project policy and stage gate process.
- Work effectively as a team leader of project engineers to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Proven engineering project management in the biologics contract manufacturing, or similar industry.
- Master's degree in engineering management, technical management or business administration.
- Degree qualified in automation, process control, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Project management qualification (i.e. Prince 2 practitioner).
Up to £70,000 per annum.
For more information or to apply for this Engineering Manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47969.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.