Engineering Planner/Scheduler - Cramlington
James Horne is recruiting for an Engineering Planner on behalf of a speciality chemical manufacturing company at their site in Cramlington on a permanent basis.
Joining the company during a period of growth, you will be reporting into the reliability manager and be responsible for the improvement of work management planning and scheduling processes in order to minimise manufacturing downtime.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling service that ensures that all maintenance activities are planned in order to optimise resources and promote effectiveness.
- Monitor asset management KPIs, identify areas of improvement and recommend actions.
- Apply the concepts of cGMP and other quality standards with the pharmaceutical industry to all engineering activities.
- Ensure that all processes are carried out safely and in compliance with company procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Trade qualification in engineering.
- A strong understanding of SAP-PM and Asset Management Systems.
- 5+ years in fixed plant maintenance procedures.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email@example.com. Alternatively please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41027 in all correspondence.