Engineering Project Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for an engineering project manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client helps cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage. The site is easily commutable from London and areas around Hertfordshire.
Engineering Project Manager Role:Your main duty will be to manage engineering projects from inception to completion.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining business approval and funding.
- Developing cost projections and maintaining budgets throughout project lifecycle.
- Delivering design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable experience delivering engineering projects in a GMP environment.
- Degree level qualifications in engineering or equivalent experience.
- A project management qualification - ideally Prince 2.
- 55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47747 in all correspondence.