Engineering Project Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for an Engineering Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client helps cell and gene therapy organisations across theworld translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage. The site is easily commutable from London and areas around Hertfordshire.
Engineer Project Manager Role:Your main duties will be:
- The management of Cap-Ex project from inception through to completion.
- To define, monitor and maintain project programs through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases.
- Developing accurate project initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Proven project management experience in a GMP regulated environment - ideally in Cell & Gene therapy or in biologics contract manufacturing.
- Educated to degree level in engineering.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Engineering Project Managerposition, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50265.