Engineering Support Specialist (Facilities & Utilities)
CK Group are recruiting for an Engineering Support Specialist (Facilities & Utilities) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months and has an hourly rate of up to €34.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
The Role: Responsible for supporting the Facilities & Utilities Department in a GMP and Sterile Environment. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with internal requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Involved in the site's Energy Policy and Energy Management System. Gathering energy data and presenting. Making recommendations on how to better energy performance.
- Manage small projects; expectation to deliver end to end small projects with the support of colleagues.
- Direct and/lead deviations, out of tolerance conditions and unexpected results, conducting failure analysis, root cause determination and implementing corrective actions.
- Preparation and analysis of facilities metrics reports to trend for improved operational efficiencies. These metrics will be diverse in nature and range from Energy performance indicators to tracking quality notifications, or PMs on SAP (for example).
- Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Documents will include SOPs, SWI's, training documents, JSAs, PMs and change controls.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Experience with Sterile filling processes and equipment.
- Prior related work experience; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
For more information or to apply for this Engineering Support Specialist (Facilities & Utilities) position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47973.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.