Engineering Team Leader - Herts
Rhiann Birch at CK Engineers is currently working with an international Pharmaceutical organisation to recruit an Engineering Team Leader to be based at their site on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Engineering Team Leader you will be responsible for supporting the production and packaging equipment and systems across site. Your duties will include:
- Day-to-day management of a team of Maintenance Engineers including coordination of workloads and supporting training of the team.
- Management of calibration and maintenance activities across site including setting maintenance schedules.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement projects including installation, commissioning, qualification and validation activities.
- Running problem solving and deviation investigations including Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) as well as supporting change control.
- Utilising, developing and managing the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) including using it to schedule & report maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP, MHRA , H&S and quality standards.
As an Engineering Team Leader, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
- A qualification or apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electrical or a Multi Skilled Engineering discipline (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Proven people management or supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a Maintenance or Production Engineering function gained within a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Specific experience in a Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Experience maintaining and/or continuous improvement of automated production equipment, facilities and utilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation at an exciting time of development & change across the site. In return they offer a competitive salary, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Engineering Team Leader, please contact Rhiann Birch at CK Engineers on 01438 768 715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG33549 in all correspondence.