Engineering Training Coordinator - Near Cork, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for an Engineering Training Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: Due to continuing growth and expansion, our client is hiring Technical Specliasts to work within Technical Operations Centre of Excellence (CoE). The Technical Specialist will be a key team member in the Technical CoE, which provides technical expertise to a growing site with an expanding portfolio of technologies and products. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment with exciting career opportunities.
The Engineering Training Coordinator is accountable for the smooth execution of the training process in full compliance within Engineering. This role will contribute to the High Performance culture within Engineering by providing a flexible learning environment to enable team members to achieve their best work. The Training Co-ordinator will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain compliance of all training history for each member of Engineering. For example: induction, learning plans, learning history, Corporate programmes, EHS programmes and development programmes.
- Ensure high quality training service through planning, scheduling and continuous improvement.
- Sound training stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Develop Site Master Training Plan as a member of the Site Learning Council.
- Development of Learning plans for business and function units.
- Management and Co-ordination of all site technical training activities.
- Communication and Co-ordination with Global Learning Services (GLS) training functions.
- Co-ordination of the area resources to deliver a quality and efficient support service.
- Evaluate that implemented training programs have met their required objectives.
- Continual review that learning priorities are aligned with the business strategies and emerging issues are flagged and action plans put in place.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc., and implement and follow-up related CAPA's.
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have worked in a similar role, preferably within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. You will have a knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
For more information or to apply for the Engineering Training Coordinator position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45230 in all correspondence.