Engineering and Maintenance Manager
CK Technical are recruiting for an Engineering and Maintenance Manager to join a manufacturing company at their site based in Duxford on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
This engineering and maintenance manager role is located in Duxford.
Engineering and Maintenance Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Lead and develop the Maintenance and Engineering team through effective mentorship
- Responsibility for maintenance and repair of production assets and the site's infrastructure
- Lead and deliver the site's CAPEX projects whilst developing the long-term CAPEX plan
- Develop and deliver technical improvements for the site.
- Participate in audits and act as an auditor for ISO 9100 and 14001
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- suitable Engineering discipline, for example Mechanical or Electrical.
- Significant work experience in an Engineering Function, ideally Chemical Sector experience, or equivalent gained in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in all EHS requirements and an appreciation of Process Safety.
- Proven record in project management and delivering improvements.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47754 in all correspondence.