Entry Level Bioinformatician
Natasha Young is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Bioinformatician to join a dedicated team of researchers providing an outsourced service to Eli Lilly, one of the top ten largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and will be based at the client's site in Surrey which is commutable from London, Oxford, Reading and Guildford.
The purpose of the role is to analyse, process and normalise data from existing pipelines in support of genomics/systems biology projects. The successful candidate will help to provide daily data analysis, preliminary interpretation of the data, tests to determine biological significance, visualisation of biologically meaningful data and creating reports.
This role is open to anyone who is looking to start a career in the Bioinformatics industry.
- The ability to analyse and interpret bioinformatics data in the context of biological pathways and networks.
- Experience in statistical analysis and handling of large datasets such as DNA- and RNA-sequencing.
- Experience of programming skills in Python or R.
- Masters or equivalent level of technical competency in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology or similar.
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46228 in all correspondence.